RV Rentals in Union City, TN
Renting an RV is a great way to experience your next adventure! At Sunset Chasers you will find friendly and helpful staff with the best rates to fit any need. Renting an RV is also a great way to experience the magic before you make a purchase of your own RV.
Having some renovations or repairs done on your home? An RV rental is a great way to have a nice space to call home while you work on yours! You won't find a better deal in Union City, TN on an RV rental. Call, click, or come by with any questions you have about our RV rental process, or check out our rental packet below!
Download our Rental Packet
- Must book through RVShare
- Minimum renter age of 25
- 2 night minimum
- Cannot exceed more than 30 days
- Must use the supplied RV toilet paper ONLY!
- No Smoking Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Awning must be retracted every night or when winds exceed 10 MPH.
- Must pay $300 refundable security deposit through Sunset Chasers RV via phone or in person
- Detailed camper setup and breakdown are instructed in the packet inside the camper.
- Renter must do a basic cleaning before returning the camper. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- If any damage occurs on your trip, please contact Sunset Chasers immediately. Everything on the camper is inspected prior to each rental.
- If no damages occur, you will receive your $300 security deposit back after the camper is returned and inspected.
- We can deliver to Reelfoot Lake for $50. Delivery does include setup and breakdown.
- We deliver to Paris landing for $1.40/mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:What type of payments do you accept?
A:We only book through rvshare.com. The payment method is via credit card/bank card at this time. If you have questions you can click this link to further assist you: rvshare.com
Q:Do you rent motorhomes?
A:Not at this time. We hope to offer this option in the future.
Q:What is our campsite doesn't have a sewer hookup?
A:Sunset Chasers provides you with a Rhino tank for sewer dumping at a cost of $50.
Q:What is included in the camper?
A:We stock the camper with all necessary linens, towels, plastic silverware, plastic plates and cups, cleaning supplies and an outdoor rug. Please refer to our Rental Packet for more information.
Q:When do I pickup/return the camper?
A:You pick up the first day of your rental Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. Returning your camper is the next day after your last night of renting.
Q:Is my trip insured?
A:Through RVshare.com you will be prompted to select an ins policy to insure your trip. There are different levels of protection. This is a requirement to book our campers.
Q:Are pets allowed?
A:Usually our units are pet-free. On occasion we have units in our fleet that allow pets for an additional pet fee. Call for availability and details.
Q:Do you allow smoking?
A:No, all units are strictly smoke free!
Q:What is the RVshare insurance policy?
Q:Will I get charged for mileage?
Q:What is your cancellation policy?
- 30 days prior: Full refund of deposit.
- 15-30 days prior: Half of the total rental quote.
- No Show - 14 days prior: You will only receive your $300 security deposit back.